Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tweet Tuesday! Continuing the same story

Last Tuesday, I wrote the following:

Tears were streaming down my face. "It's too late, " I realized. The crowds cheered as the army stomped into the city as if in a parade. "Our country ends not in cries of sadness but those of joy."

_____________________________________________


Who is he? I studied him as he stood facing the window. He appeared as a shadow in the midst of the blood red sunset looming outside.

Some say a mad man. Others say a hero.
Which is the truth? 

He turned, noticed me staring, and smiled.

“Ready?”

I nodded and took his arm.

________________________________________________

These tweets are a part of the same story. I had an idea to tell a story a little bit of a time like pieces of a puzzle. Except this puzzle is all jumbled up and there is no picture on the box. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment